Custom Search

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Boarding House no. 1


Manila Philippines circa 1992

I am about to tell you my story, in happened way back in 1992. My family had a boarding house exclusive for girls as a means of living. This is where my mom usually gets our daily and monthly expenditures.

It was not that big compared to the other boarding house around the area in Sanpaloc. It usually caters students from around the university belt. Not all girls are that pretty or beautiful that occupies are boarding house. There are only about ten beautiful girls out of the twenty boarders we had.

Just like the usual teenagers, I’ve been naughty toward the girls. I’ve managed to punch a hole in the bathroom where they took their bath. I always wake up early to catch the beautiful girls taking a bath.

This morning, I am about to watch Elena, a voluptuous 4th year college student taking up Mass Communications. Elena’s skin is so white; her boobs are just so big you’d probably drown with you began kissing her in her breast. Her private parts are also that white and her nipples are still pinkish. She is not aware that I am already in my place, while she is still disrobing. The shower sprinkles her body as she began caressing her body. She shampooed her hair first, then take out her soap which smells great that I can still smell it even I’m three feet away form her. She just looks like Maureen Larrazabal if you compare her today.

No comments: