Custom Search

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Boarding House no. 3

The examination day went on for the girls, and of course I was very excited. But bad news, it was raining that day and I doubted that planned trip at the bar would push through. The rain was not that hard, but it was continuous.

I asked Rowena if it will push through, and she said yes, rain or shine we will go. It was still raining when all of the girls finally arrived from school. It was Friday night, and I noticed that Elena headed straight to her bedroom.

The Bar or Disco opens around 9 pm. So we have to wait a few more hours before we head. Some of the girls took a bath, while the rest were just resting in their beds. Elena came out of her bedroom with her bag pack. She heads to the living room and sat for a while. She then bids goodbye to my mom, and I told her to take care.

After we ate dinner, The Girls and I waited outside our house while sharing the umbrella with one another. We hailed two taxi cabs to head to the bar.

At the Bar, there were only a few people. So it feels like as if we own the place. The girls and I started partying. The girls dances hot and damn so sexy while the music being played is I’m Too Sexy by Right said Fred.

The girls are getting wild and way too drunk, but still manage to groove sexily to the music. What can I say; I am just too damn lucky to be in the company of these girls.

We party so hard that we forgot the time and there was some occasional cutout of power. It was already 3 a.m. and the rain turns to storm. There was no more taxi available to ride on. The road is getting flooded steadily.

No comments: