Custom Search

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Boarding House no. 2

It was always a delight watching Elena’s body get cleaned; she has the biggest boobs among the girls. After she finished taking her bath, she begins to dress her self, as I began to go to the kitchen to eat breakfast.

At the kitchen table that morning, some of the girls were talking about their exam and what to do next after their exam. As I was preparing my coffee, I heard them that they will go to the disco or bar to relax their worn out brain. Upon hearing this, I told them if I could go with them, and all them replied “Ask your Mama first”

My mom has always been protective of me, during these days fraternity death was the top news, so my mom wouldn’t just let me leave the house at night. She heard that a lot of students die due to initiation or fraternity rumble.

Rowena, a third year nursing student, told me that I should always ask my mom first because I was just like a Mama’s boy. And I told her “very funny” Finally Elena is already in the kitchen preparing her coffee. She was always like this every morning. Her coffee is full of creamer, maybe that’s the reason her skin is so white.

I asked Elena if she was going out with the girl after her exam, and she told me that she will go home to their province instead. I was sad when she told me that. Meanwhile at the gate,my mom was already calling me.

She just came from the market and bought some groceries. I asked her if I could go with the girls, she was a bit hesitant but she finally said yes. I was so happy because my mom allowed me, now I have the chance to party with some of the girls.

No comments: