Custom Search

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Boarding House no. 5


This time she was in front of me, with her panty near my face. Still grinding, my dick is getting harder and harder. My hands are slowly touching her skin in her thigh. It was so soft and smooth. Rowena still continues to dance as if I was doing nothing in her thigh.

This time my hands are already in her legs. It was just so damn smooth. I was having fun caressing her legs while Rowena was still grinding, when the bathroom door opens.

Jewel and Jenny, both covered in towel, paused for a moment. I thought that they will be mad or angry but to my surprise, they giggled. They turn the volume of the radio louder.

Rowena is the most beautiful girl among our boarders, she looks like Kristine Hermosa. Flawless and extremely smooth white skin. Just like the actress. Jewel and Jenny sat beside the bed and watched us.

I can feel her pussy touching my dick, and it sure is getting angrier and harder. Rowena still dances. I was so lucky, I am now touching her hips and feeling her body. I tried to insert my finger inside her panty but she slapped my hands.

“Not fast, you naughty boy.” She said.

No comments: