Custom Search

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Boarding House No. 6

Jewel came closer to me and began touching my shoulder as Rowena still continues to dance. Her hands move slowly toward the direction my hardened cock. Finally she was already touching my cock. It was my first time that a girl touches my cock. The feeling was so amazing, it makes my cock harder and so erect.

Jenny removes the towel form her body and I can see her body in all naked glory. She sat down besides Jewel and grab my hand to feel her soft and smooth skin. I don’t know what I was feeling right now. But with two girls surrounding me, it was pretty wonderful.

Jewel began removing my brief and I was already lying down now in the floor now. To my surprise Jewel began kissing Jenny while touching my penis. I was touching Jenny’s breast now and I am slowly going down under her pussy. I am already nearing her pussy, when suddenly I feel someone is licking my cock.

It was Rowena, moving her tongue upwards down my hardened cock. It was a great sensation. After licking, she began sucking it, I was fingering Jenny now and I tried to taste my finger when Jewel grab it and suck it

Rowena is now sucking my balls, while Jenny sucks my cock. Jewel sat in front of my face and force her pussy towards my face. I started licking her pussy. Her pussy taste so sweet. Then all of a sudden I came off Jenny’s mouth, which surprises her. But nevertheless she swallowed my cum and began sharing it with Rowena.

No comments: