Custom Search

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Boarding House No. 7

After I came, I didn’t know what happened next, I was way too drunk and too sleepy.

The storm has passed that morning, and I woke up when I noticed that all the girls were dressed up and that they were just waiting for me. We checked out after we ate our meal. None of the girls were talking about what happened last night.

We reached our house and my Mom was very happy to see us again. It was like a fiesta in the house, with the mood and all the food served.

That night, I was thinking about what happened the night before it was so special I can’t forget what happened. All the girls licking my dick. Wow, Lucky me. That is how I lost my virginity on to that very special evening with the lovely ladies around. Three girls, just like in an X-rated film.

Truly being drunk, gives some girls horniness inside them. It fires up their libido.

After all these days, the girls and I were still in constant communication but nobody is talking about our dirty little secret.

No comments: